Sunday, August 29, 2010

Making the blog Bilingual

Hello. Since we are a bilingual family I decided to start writing the updates in spanish and english. I know that at some point I have to go back and translate the first postings that I did in Spanish.

Quick update: Today baby Colin reached 34 weeks! woohoo! It is a very important milestone for him! At week 34 he qualifies for all kind of treatmens and machines and his chances are way better. I think I will not be as nervous as I was if I would go to early labor now.
He still growing good and the fluid that he had in his chest is gone now! Next week we will measure him to see his weight. Hopefully he will be close to 5 pounds already.
Tentative date for C-section is October 4th..we are praying that the baby stays in my belly until that day!
**Sorry if my spelling is not good...I don't think I'll be looking at that for now :)

1 comment:

  1. To the most wonderful wife....I love you with all my heart!!

    ReplyDelete